[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Fri Feb 24 00:44:04 UTC 2012

I think there'd be a hole if you missed the place to put the hook in.
I am going to start over and chain two before starting a new row and see how that goes.
I showed my crochet to someone who teaches it and she said I was going in the round and could not figure out what I had done.
But she said I am doing the stitches right just something at the beginning of the rows are going wrong.
Lovette