[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Fri Feb 24 01:08:56 UTC 2012

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Terry the problem is in my pelvis I
think it was the sacrial nurve. Because it sure gave me a gotcha... Ya I
don't want to go for shots also. That is not a laughing matter...
Had to put up with that when I got tennis elbow from working with a dog that
did not work with me.
I am short and not to many chairs fit me or make it comfortable for me to
sit in. So that is one reason I hurt. With the weather I have to grab days
that is nice to get out side and walk around. Today I pushed myself hurting
and all to go over and do my jobv folding the churchs bulletins.
Take care
Hugs
Carol
Ann