[Nfb-krafters-korner] NIH Terry?

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Fri Feb 24 02:28:10 UTC 2012

Ya Cathy I miss him greatly... I kept wanting to take him fishing but my mom
would not alow us to take him fishing. So I made him a school of fish that
she could not deny him. I worked on that quilt for three weeks with very
little sleep. He lived 5 months after that. I just wanted something that he
could touch and feel the eyes and fins of the fish because I did not sew
them down. They flop around just like a fish when hey swim. I will not be
giving it to my son because I don't think he will know what to do with it.
Hugs
CarolAnn