[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 02:54:47 UTC 2012

Hi Lovette,

Crocheting in the round huh?

Well, if a person wants to purposely do that, what they do is to chain and
when they have as many chains as they want, they attach the first chain to
their last chain. So perhaps you inadvertently did that. another
possibility, and I think the most likely,  is that you may have single
crocheted in the front loops of the chain, and then instead of turning your
work, and crocheting in the front loops of the row you'd just crocheted, you
instead began to single crochet into the back part of the beginning chain.
This also would create a sort of circular  pattern. Tanya, maybe this would
even create a quarter moon. Look at the instructions I have posted from my
friend Faith and see if they will work better for you.

Cathy