[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Fri Feb 24 06:48:39 UTC 2012

I am wondering if par of the problem is maybe we are going into the hole of the stitch already made?
Not sure but I am turning okay I think now but sure am not getting it uniform. It does look a little like a half or corder moon.
I"m also learning that the looser you are the better it goes.
Once you know the chahin you are half way to the single crochet.
Learning a lot by trying but still confused about the shape.
Lovette