[Nfb-krafters-korner] one hand crafter

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Feb 24 12:56:04 UTC 2012

What is this, catastriphy time!  Me and Carol Anne with back problems, Joyce and Henry with bad colds, Teri and Becky with broken bones and Theresa and I think someone else, battling cancer.
We have two things in common.  We all do crafts and we all have each other to support each other in unhealthy times.

Terry P.