[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Feb 24 14:42:20 UTC 2012

Tanya,
One thing to watch for is if you continue to do as many stitches are you started with in the chain.  It sounds to me like you are dropping or skipping stitches which are making your project curve.  Try counting each chain as you crochet to make sure you are keeping the same number along your row.  Remember, depending on what type of stitch you are doing you need to get the height you need by chaining at the end of your row.

Hope this helps!
Cindy Z.