[Nfb-krafters-korner] note to list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 19:30:46 UTC 2012

I just wanted to let folks know that I did a little test here on the  list.
 I sent out an email to the class members for the shawl.  I had  16 names
on the list and I checked when I received the email if everyone's name  was
listed in the send to area.  I do use AOL and according to my email it  got
sent to all of you.

Going back maybe 4 or 5 years[not recently] with AOL service you could have
 an option to send larger number of emails at one time.

Check with your service to ask the question about is there a limit to how
many email addresses you can send to at one time.