[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Class

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Fri Feb 24 23:14:43 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am doing good bt slow. I switch to a j hook becase it seem to be working
better becase it is a metal hook with the thumb spot where the k hook I
bought is bamboo with no thumb spot & wasn;t  working out at all. I have
about 11 rows done on the homework. It seem like crocheting tends to bother
my right hand after 2 rows. I have tenditis in my right hand & doing
somethings repeditally  will bother it.. Joyce,you siad there were some
urbanobic hooks & some hookswith pading. Where would I find them to
purchase? If I google search would I find it? I am not goingto join you guys
tonight. I am fighting a cold & am going to bed early. Also, I have a 100
minutes left on my cell phone & want to dothe chat Monday night & class
Wednesday night.
Debbie