[Nfb-krafters-korner] to knit or to crochet

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:40:04 UTC 2012

Cindy,

Oh that is fantastic that you are doing so well with your crochet. Knowing
how to single crochet and make chains will now make it possible for you to
learn to work edgings on your knitted items.

It is so funny, the way you love needle knitting and dislike the loom, while
I feel the opposite! But, my thought is that this is a good thing. It sure
would be boring if we were all the same. I often feel grateful that there
are people out there who like to be doctors, dentists and the like, though I
can't imagine wishing to do any of those things!  meanwhile I enjoy doing
things that others find disagreeable.

Glad you enjoyed the class and it will help you to achieve your goal of
learning crochet edgings.

Cathy