[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machines

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 18:16:17 UTC 2012

Hi carol, there are a couple of really good articles about knitting machines
at;

www.yarn-store.com

I enjoy my sk 890 and sk 860.  I made the throws you see on my web site
using these machines. I am finishing up a sweater coat for my husband, a
baby cocoon for a customer, you can make a variety of neat things. But
really you need to have a couple of lessons, then have phone support from
people like me. When you buy the machine from a reputable person they will
include a few lessons.

My phone number is in my signature, if you want to talk.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com