[Nfb-krafters-korner] to everyone

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:15:53 UTC 2012

Joyce,
I thank you so much that you are willing to thin out of the box and try new ideas like the email class. It will allow flexibility and help reach more people.
I have always learned that unless there are some challenges…no growth happens…Becky hats off to you for a phenomenal job! Your emails were not only instructive, but very encouraging…..you have a gift for making topics come alive. Thanks for your availability as well to answer questions,
Theresa