[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's chat

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:24:58 UTC 2012

Sorry I missed it, I'm just so tired right now and Mel is still under the
weather. He will be going back to the VA today, so another long day, we
should find out if he's needs to be on oxygen 24/7. Still trying to find out
what is causing the jerking of his hands making him unable to hold anything.
I probably will miss tonight's special chat also.
Barb R.
Z6b

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson