[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Feb 29 10:59:02 UTC 2012

Tanya,

I agree.  antibiotics are a bear sometimes.  Please feel better.  By the
way, Terry Powers sent me an e-mail and I sent her my phone number and
e-mail address.  I think I'm going to speak with her and then if I like the
idea of loom knitting, I'll get the materials and then I'll be better able
to get with you.  No, you didn't give me your phone number.  I hope to speak
with you soon, though.  Again, feel better.

Regards,

Denise