[Nfb-krafters-korner] Self Threading Sewing Machine Needles

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Jan 3 17:14:41 UTC 2012

I have a quick and easy project for you!  You purchase a pot holder and kitchen hand towel that match or coordinate well together.

Locate the middle of the hand towel usually they are folded this way anyway.  Sew down the center of the pot holder with the "pretty side" out to the hand towel.  All you are doing is making one straight stitch which attaches the pot holder to the hand towel.  The loop of the pot holder becomes the button hole.  Line it up and sew on a large button.  Now this pot holder will go around the handle of your oven door.  The button holds it in place.

Quick easy gifts!

Cindy Z.