[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sending best wishes to Henry

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jan 3 19:12:52 UTC 2012

Get well soon, Henry.  I had no idea you had any problem.  You did not tell me.  Get well soon.  Let you know how my project comes out.  I had to start over, but it worked this time.
I am making a bag with a flat bottom instead of a gathered one.  Henry has been helping me learn the eyelet holes and how to bind it off.
Also the eye chord.
He makes a great teacher!
Terry P.