[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for suggestions to make "hangers" foreggs

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 4 15:07:55 UTC 2012

Welcome home Heather - enjoy your STUFF!
Can you insert a wire or ribbon up through the bottom of the eggs and out
through the top to hang them with the loop that you can make at the top? A
lovely tassel would be amazing hanging from the eggs - can buy very small
ones at craft stores - would make them very elegant. Also, you could make
some, or a tiny pom-pom out of glittery yarns?  Would be easy to make and
would hold the ribbon or wire in place and give a little balance weight at
the bottom of the egg.
Lynda