[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle for super bulky yarn needed

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 22:46:06 UTC 2012

The needles that come with the knifty knitters seems very ridged and doesn't work well on any yarn. But in any craft section of any store is a variety of plastic and metal tapestry needles. Some are plastic and very safe for children and adults. The metal ones are great too. Plastic will break, unlike the kk needles that are so strong they won't give fore the yarn. The metal ones work great too. I have both. I loose way to many of these and do break the plastic ones now and then. they are cheep and come in two sizes. I think it is 16 or 18 and both work well on most yarn.
Henrietta