[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Forest Spirit Plate

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 5 12:55:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Lynda Lambert
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: Forest Spirit Plate

Just wanted to remind you that we'll be doing the Forest Spirit Plate (or whatever YOU want to call YOUR plate) soon. Go to the website page and look under classes and you'll find it there! This project is designed for the BEGINNER who might want to try making something really nice out of clay. Anyone of any age can do this project and all you need to purchase is some clay of any kind. All other items we will use are probably right in your own kitchen!

Lynda River Woman

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117