[Nfb-krafters-korner] Focus Story

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 17:34:47 UTC 2012

Thank you Linda, I enjoyed being interviewed.  I grew up in Arnold, PA, and
then   finished my Social Work degree at Gannon University in Erie, PA.  I
forgot to go home after college, giggle.  Hey when I can walk to three
theaters, the symphony, sports venue, lectures at Gannon U, plus shopping,
and the bus stopped outside my door, why go back to Arnold, smile.  I met my
husband over the net and he dragged me kicking and screaming to Washington
State, where it is just about paradise all the time, smile.  I have lived
here for seven years and absolutely love it here.

I did my Social Work internship; well part of it in the Erie Office of now
OVR, then it was BBVS. The rest I did at MECA-UCP. I Loved Erie, the
strength of the people, the wacky politics, arts sceen, giggle, and my
wonderful elderly neighbors.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com