[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded snowman getting ahead

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 21:08:37 UTC 2012

I have heard from Theresa and she is slowly moving forward.

Ken will be teaching the class on Wednesday.  So we will have to wait  for
Ken to go over our emails and questions.    I had hopes to  work on the
snowman and I just am not feeling motivated to do much of  anything.    Sorry.
I get to start tapering down the  steroids on Monday, so maybe I will get
moving in the right direction.

In a message dated 1/7/2012 4:23:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,