[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexi loom

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Tue Jan 10 00:03:05 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I just bought the mitten and the hat looms. Plus a book. Has anyone tried to
scan the book with open book? And did you have any trubble scanning the
book?
I thought these looms would be a nice thing for me to take with me to on the
long trips to see my son, daughter in law and grandson. I have a hard time
sitting in a car and not doing anything. I have plenty of bags that they
might fight in and the yarn not get dog hair or durty.

I was cutting denum quilt blocks yesterday and some how Ben found out that
our two dogs was playing with two of my quilt blocks. Yuck...
Washed them off with soap and water to let dry.
Thought I got rid of a quilt block stealing cat till I realized now we have
to quilt block snatching dogs. lol
I am hopeing the looms comes in before Friday so I can take them to my
doctors appointment. I have a spot on my upper thy that will probbely have
to be removed.

Hugs and all stay warm and safe
CarolAnn