[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexi loom

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 00:31:09 UTC 2012

I sorry I did not get back to you.  I had placed the orders for the  looms
and never did get a notice regarding shipping price.  I did get the  looms
and I am playing with them.  I have not gotten this down looming  yet.  I
tend to need more practice with it.

I got a little frustrated with holes in the hat.  So I had to prove it  to
myself.  I knitted a hat in 1 day for the 5 year old.  It had  ribbing and I
did cables going around [6 cables]  I did 4 or 5 of the cable  rows over a
total of 60 stitches.  Mind you I have not done a cable in the  last 14
years since I went blind.  I finished the hat and sent it over to  my Mom's
since she was sitting on the Princesses Saturday night for  supper.  I got the
report that Gram did not know who the hat was for, but  MMakayla knew I was
making it for her.  I heard after Gram gave it to her  she wore it in Gram's
house until she went home with it on.  I guess she  liked it!  Now I am
working on a different knitted one [basket weave design  for the youngest.  I
heard the oldest thinks her hat is a little small and  she would like it
longer so she has more room for all that ponytail.

I did the hats all out of the white and silver chucnky yarn Henry got me
for the snowman.  I need get some more of it and try another hat on the  loom
with it.

In a message dated 1/9/2012 7:04:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,