[Nfb-krafters-korner] Snowman Class Wednesday night

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:50:24 UTC 2012

Neva,
We will be doing the wiring of the pins. But there is a problem with row 4
at the moment. But I will be at the class and could send you the corrected
file when I find out what to do.  row one and two are easy, and three is
tricky in that, the first part of the row you do a pattern, then before the
end of the row, the pattern changes so you can start the face. Perhaps the
best thing is to wait for the tape of the second class and work along with
it, at least after you have completed the first two rows. I believe the plan
is to finish all of the wiring.
Sorry you will miss the class, but see you in the third class. Theresa is
supposed to be back teaching then!

Cathy