[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft kit

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 11 14:53:01 UTC 2012

I store all my things in those drawers that pull out - plasic or something
like that. I like to keep "Like things with Like things." I am not organized
unless all things that are for a particular craft are all kept in one place.
I just pull out that drawer, and there is what I need for a particular
thing. And, when I am working on my beading or knitting projects, each
project has it's own drawer so that I am ready in a second to begin work on
it without looking for things in various places. It would drive me NUTS if I
had pockets to go through to find things, or zippererd compartments. The
drawers work for me and they are kept on sehlves on my wall until I am ready
to use them.