[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Class: Intro to Tunisian

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 18:12:01 UTC 2012

Please note this class is an email class.  You will be signed up for  an
email group.  This will be a sepparate email list and only teacher and
students who sign up for this class will be put on this list.  After the  class is
completed and a time for follow up emails will be approximately 30 days
after last announcement.  The list will be closed down and all email
addresses will be removed.  This list is strickly for students  participating in the
class.

This is a first time trial for this type of class and we are looking for
everyone's suggestions, participation to make this a new teaching process to
share with our visually impaired/blind crafters around the world.

If you have any questions, comments please send email directly to:

_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Be part of this First class!

Sign up at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

for the Email Class on Introduction to Tonesian Crochet!

In a message dated 1/11/2012 1:44:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,