[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet, also known as Afghan crochet, is ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 23:21:07 UTC 2012

Thank you so much for this information.  Now I kinda am picturing a
knitting needle with a hook on the end instead of a point???  I am also  thinking
that it needs some type of stopper or end like what is on a knitting  needle
so the stitches don't slide off.

I had done Afghan  crochet going back so long ago so I did not  remember
much details, but I did remember that it makes a certain weave type  texture
and it was a warm weave.  I am thinking it depends on what size  block or
what you are making that will help determine the length of the needle  you
might need.

In a message dated 1/11/2012 6:07:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,