[Nfb-krafters-korner] forest spirit plate or bowl?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 13 14:26:06 UTC 2012

These were very hot items at my solo exhibition at the Merrick Art Gallery
in New Brighton, PA.  People just scooped them up!  They are really
beautiful when they have been glazed and fired for the final time. I do them
in colors of nature.  They have a 50s modern feel to them, and I am just
crazy about the glass and pottery works of the 50s and before. Thanks for
the nice compliments.
Lynda