[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class sign up confirmation

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:20:00 UTC 2012

Well, I received a private email telling me my class sign up was never received, this is not the first time this has happened to me. When I signed up for the class I got the confirmation message that an email was sent to Joyce, but apparently she is not receiving them all.
Now here we are down to the last few hours before class and I have no phone number or pattern, however that private email I received did assure me I would receive both.

I understand that Joyce is handling the class sign ups and and sending out the class phone number and all that, and I know it has to be a lot of work for her or any one person, I'm wondering if there is a way for students to be notified by automated message that the sign up was indeed received.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson