[Nfb-krafters-korner] forest spirit plate or bowl?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 22:07:18 UTC 2012

Linda,

I am smiling from ear to ear.  Krafters Korner gave you a place to do  this
and it was a first time telephone conference class with clay!!!

We are doing things here at Krafters Korner that I had no idea that could
be done.  I am so proud of all the teachers and students here.

In a message dated 1/12/2012 6:39:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,