[Nfb-krafters-korner] gossip!Re: life line

artist imanartist at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 07:49:33 UTC 2012

How did lifeline get to gardening?  Sounds like we were playing Gossip, LOL.
The life line I was referring to pertained to knitting.  Someone suggested
circular knitting needles in a very small size which I find expensive. I am
using weed eater line for that purpose.  Weed eater line  is a small
diameter line similar to what they use for circular knitting needles.  I
just snip off the length I want and use that instead of expensive circular
needles which only come in standard lengths.  I don't like the needles
sticking out the sides of the knitting and find them combersome.  it needles
There is always an ample supply of it in my carriage house. .  Works jus
fine for me.   It is the line that comes on a reel to use in your weed eater
or Weed whacker, whichever you call it.  I don't garden anymore I dont
tolerate creepy crawly things  well..   JoAn