[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

nancy yeager nancyyeager542 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 17:24:06 UTC 2012

Besides the free beading information on-line, if you are looking for
accessible beading books for purchase the e-book site blio.com has a number
of beading e-books for sale which are all under $15.  I purchased one called
"Teach Yourself Visually Jewlrymaking and Beading" about a year ago which I
found helpful.  Granted, the title doesn't sound very promising for a blind
person.  However, it is quite descriptive.  There are others on beading
techniques, beadwork, beaded doll faces, etc.  The Blip software is free to
download and works on pcs, macs ipads, iPod touches and iphones.  You just
buy the books.

Nancy Yeager