[Nfb-krafters-korner] class recordings and notes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 20:34:48 UTC 2012

I suggest you go back thru the archives of the mailing list in January to
April of 2011.  This developed into an issue.  There was a vote by  paid
members  to stop recordings.

Specific teachers have asked me to record their classes and distribute to
attending students as were the rules that were set up when classes started
being  recorded for all classes in 2008.
I will only do recordings for teachers who ask me.  No recordings are
saved for any length of time, so it is up to the students to save them as NFB
Krafters Division will not save them.  They are for the student's personal
use only and not to be distributed.

In a message dated 1/14/2012 2:10:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,