[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading weaving

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 15 11:58:54 UTC 2012

Holly, if you are new to beading, you need to begin with basic stringing
techniques. You will learn how to feel the beads, how to string them, and
how to attach a clasp and things like this. It takes practice to just do
these simple things - as they are not so simple when you cannot see what you
are trying to do. After you master the basics, and learn how to do multiple
strings, knots, etc, then you can go on to learn other things that interest
you. One step at a time does it.
Lynda River Woman