[Nfb-krafters-korner] clayers

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 15 18:14:13 UTC 2012

Some of the class members have communicated with me off line and they have
really done some nice things. When I teach a class, I am always available to
anyone in the class at any time, if they have questions or need my help. I
have sent them detailed step-by-step instructions and photos of each step,
too. We have some very excited and successful people here who took the class
and have communicated with me since then. Thanks to all who attended, and I
am very excited to teach the new class on Thursday night - how to make the
Forest Spirit Cylinder Vessel - should be fun. I have my clay here in the
kitchen and I will be ready to GO.  lol
Lynda River Woman