[Nfb-krafters-korner] flexi loom

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:00:44 UTC 2012

They are pricey…but you get more loom for your buck. Instead of having multiple looms you can adjust the universal loom for your desired width. She also has a mitten and round loom that can be adjusted.
The pegs do not come out and as far as I know they are made from some type of plastic. The base is wood. I especially like the s shape so it is not so bulky.
HOpe this helps.
Theresa