[Nfb-krafters-korner] QUESTION about website class list

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 22:43:50 UTC 2012

This is my opinion, but I do not sign up for classes so you can do whatever
 you think best.

I think...

The Newest class should be at the top of the list  with the Name that  a
teacher named the class.  I do not think the type of class- crochet,  safety
pin, looming etc needs to be there or repeated over and over again with  JAWS.

The teachers can title the class and put what their creative names to catch
 everyone's attention in there.  Of course if you were to put like, Eating
grass and the class was shoeing horses, I might suggest a little more
info...

In a message dated 1/15/2012 5:24:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,