[Nfb-krafters-korner] QUESTION about website class list

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:20:02 UTC 2012

Lynda,

OTHER was used so we have a category for new offerings. Since we had never
had any clay classes, that was not included in the list. Now that there has
been more than one, and at least one more to come, it will be added to the
list when I can catch up with some site maintenance in between posting
classes.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/riverwoman%