[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting loom manufacturers and websites

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Tue Jan 17 13:32:42 UTC 2012

Hi again all,

I forgot to list the looms I do not like! So here they are, too.

Markman Farms
www.markmanfarm.com
I do not like these looms because they use cotter pins for the pegs and I
find them very difficult to use!

KISS looms
www.kisslooms.com
The KISS looms are some I've never used but I have read about them and had
them described and they sound complicated.

There is also the Martha Stewart knit and weave loom set, which I've never
used and never will. I have an issue with Martha Stewart. But I do know a
couple blind crafters who have them and fine them easy to use and really
like them.

There are other looms out there that I've never heard of, but these are the
ones I know about.

Tanya