[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Monday Night phone number

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 18:55:42 UTC 2012

The new Monday Night phone number is:

Our Monday Night phone number will be:

phone  number
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 781-1000
Participant Access   Code: 875029#

This phone number is being changed on various places as Facebook, Twitter,
our website, etc.  We had just learned about the switched phone number for
our normal Monday Night Chat last Tuesday.  So that is why I sent out
several announcements starting on Thursday or Friday of last week.

This  above phone number within the next couple of weeks will not be  used
for classes.  It will be strickly the Monday Night Chat number.   It will be
posted on the website and other places that we have put the Monday  Night
Chat up.

Sorry about this.