[Nfb-krafters-korner] new list members

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Tue Jan 17 19:15:06 UTC 2012

Hi Susan,
I was just wondering about the patterns that come with the kits you mention?
Are the patterns in a picture format, divided into squares that are
numbered? So, for instance, would it be obvious to a reader that, say, for
row 1 there are 30 black squares, followed by 2 white and then, say, 30
black squares again. Hopefully if the squares are numbered, the reader won't
have to count each one?
I was just wondering? I know that with certain kinds of tapestry, the actual
picture is printed on the mesh fabric itself.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts