[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am doing it!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 20:49:44 UTC 2012

Some of you know that me and these Knifty Knitter looms are having trouble
with each other.

Well I am happy to report a step in the right direction.

I believe one big mistake on my part was not using the proper weight  yarn.
 I am working with Lion Brand Thick and Quick right now and using the
mitten loom.  I am about half way done and "No holes"!  The thick yarn  is going
smoothly for me.  I know that the mitten loom is spaced closer  together,
but I tried with double strand and then with the Wool ease chunky and
repeatedly had the same problem.

Thank you for the information on Monday Night's Chat.  It did give me  a
better understanding relating the loom to knitting needle sizes.

Maybe the more I am successful doing this will be the time to try other
yarns.