[Nfb-krafters-korner] help finding advicate

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Thu Jan 19 00:29:04 UTC 2012

The last time I new Ohio did not have an N F B chapter. That is why I have
been asking. We even had an advicate from our rehab services. But... Nothing
came of it If you knew what my feancee has had to put up with in this local
office. You to would be banging your head on the wall. It is like they
cannot read that little paragraph on the letter that says if you have a
disability and  you need help with the papers please call us. Now this has
been a laugh here. He has even lost two months food stamps and his medical
due to this office. And no they did not make up for the two months that they
did not help by dragging things on.
Sorry to be frustrated. But he has gall stones we found out on Saturday
almost went into a seager during this time. And is to see a doctor tommorrow
to get set up to see a surgen to have it removed before this attack happens
again.
Carol