[Nfb-krafters-korner] help finding advicate

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 02:30:07 UTC 2012

I would start with contacting your state NFB office.  I do not know if  you
have an agency in your state that handles issues for the  disabled/blind.
We do have such an agency in CT.  This is not our  agency that provides
services for the glind/disabled.  It is an agency that  helps when folks are
having trouble.

Depending upon what your situation/concerns are, you can also contact NFB
in Baltimore and they can advise you.

If you start with NFB in your state the affiliate President should know
folks in your state agency for the blind/handicapped and guide you.

In a message dated 1/18/2012 6:28:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,