[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beaded snowman class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 03:40:42 UTC 2012

We really like our sleep number bed.  My goal one day is to make a quilt for
the bed.  I have been collecting pretty fabric.

Kevin likes his side soft.  I like mine hard, smile.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com