[Nfb-krafters-korner] behind the scenes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jan 19 15:40:25 UTC 2012

I want to thank Joyce cindy and all the board members that help create, and hold this group together.  We have become a great group that I have made many friends with in and I can turn to anyone for help.  Thanks to Joyce for coming up with this wonderful idea!  I love it!
I never thought I could learn so much, of all places, over the phone.  Lets also thank Alexander Gram Bell for the telephone!
Terry