[Nfb-krafters-korner] Many thanks for the slipper class

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:24:03 UTC 2012

I and my cold toes also want to thank Tanya and Cathy for the slipper sock
class, can't wait to get started on the second pair so both sets of toes
will be toasty warm.
Barb R.
Z6

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson