[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jan 21 21:18:48 UTC 2012

Hi Holly,

I have not been on here for quite some time, so quite possibly, your question was answered.  There are a few beaders on here.  Lynda makes amazing encrusted work that I'd love to get my hands on some day.  I've never had patience with seed beads.  Some would just say I've never had patience, but that's a story for another day.  *smile*  I know that Laurie on here has taught some beading classes.  There are also bead shops that have classes they teach.  Where do you live?  I found a wealth of information online when I started, and this is a fantastic group.  Here, you will learn all kinds of things.  It does take practice, but if it is something you are going to try, just know that it can be quite a addicting, and just like any addiction, it can get one in quite a bit of trouble.  I find the folks at Fire Mountain Gems and Beads to be very helpful.  I've called them with many a question.  Good luck to you, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Since I rarely drop in, you are welcome to write me privately at sahar at inebraska.com.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan