[Nfb-krafters-korner] a request for information

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Sun Jan 22 14:19:48 UTC 2012

Hi Sahar  and all,
I to work with crystals, and your right they all have their own uses. Here
is a bit of info on hematite. When ever I went to a gem show I always asked
that I be able to test the gem  or you can see by a fading of the color.
Because lapadarests have a way of createing hematite, by useing Howalite. A
real hematite gem stone is black then when sunlight shines on it it shines
silver. Then when it is cut on the cutting weel it bleads red the color of
blood. I like Melody's books sure they have pictures but it helps when a
sited person is with me and I have some real questions on the ture vulility
of a gem stone.
hugs
Carol