[Nfb-krafters-korner] Formula for determining rows for short row shaping

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Mon Jan 23 03:31:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I forgot to include the formula for the short row shaping in the slipper
pattern so I will just send it this way!

Total number of pegs divided by 2.
Previous number divided by 3.

For example we'll use the 24 peg loom that the slippers were made on.

Take the total number of pegs, 24, and divide by 2 for a total of 12.

Now take that answer, 12, and divide by 3 for a total of 4.

You will do the wrap and turn stitches on pegs 1 through 4 and then on pegs
9 through 12.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Tanya